Saturday, June 20, 2009

Q heLLo kiTTy head touch handphone~ c90

Ordered on last Monday(8/6/09),after deposited money to the supplier of kiTTy handphone,i waited,erm..actually impatiently for the arrival of the kiTTy hp.He told me that it will arrive about 5-7 days after payment.At that time,really hope that it will come on Tuesday.On 15/6/09(Monday),it arrived.i wasn't at shop,so my sister help me to signed the package.She called me after the postman went off.i was in the bank at that time.So,i went back to shop with my hubby ASAP.

My hubby commented on me that i behaved like a child.When i came back shop,my sister showed me the package and asked me to opened it fast.

After opened it,split out words of "wOwed" among us.It came with a bag,kiTTy handsfree,kiTTy charger,kitty cable,a mini hp pouch and the kiTTy hp.

It is a heLLo kiTTy head touch screen handphone~c90.i bought it for SG $250(rm648 including postage fees).Sorry for late posting in my blog as i was busy copying mp3,videos and all that can fit in the phone.^_^

i put on my hand to take its picture,so that you all can expect its size!The camera is located at the ribbon.Flashlight is there too.If you interested in this hp,want to know more about its specifications and want to have 1, click here . i bought it here.hehe:p

But,i will try my best to find this kiTTy hp to sell at my shop.It's cute and unique as it do not look like a handphone!i like it sO much! And thanks to my beloved hubby....Like kiTTy always!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs