Wednesday, August 12, 2009

heLLo kiTTy fAce mAsk

Today,i went to Kuantan.To fetch some new stocks to my branch there & also to SSM (Companies Commission of Malaysia) to renew my shop's Business Registration Certificate.We went straight to SSM the moment we arrived Kuantan.After renewed,we planned to go back to our shop before we took our lunch.
i walked in front of my hubby & i opened the glass door of SSM.Wuwuwu...!How come i couldn't open it??Then,my hubby helped me.Hehe!! He teased me for not having the energy to open the door.He said i m like a kid.So,i answered him,"i never before use my energy!i m not that strong mah...!" haha:P
But,luckily,none was looking at us.If not,really 'paiseh' leh...! i seldom use energy.As usual,to open the shop,there is my workers who help me.& if i ever have drinks from bottle or can,as usual,my hubby will first help me open it,then only,he gives it to me!! ^^

i saw many people wear face mask(pharmacy de mask).Not nice,white in colour,with a bit light green like that lol. At Temerloh,seldom wear face mask.Maybe because Temerloh not so serious lol.But,i had bought myself a heLLo kiTTy face mask.In my opinion,i think this not so cute!But,i can't fine the cutest!So,had this first lah...It's better than pharmacy face mask!

i didn't take picture of me when i m outdoor.Coz i shy*shy mah...Therefore,when i was in my shop,i took picture of myself wearing the kiTTy face mask.If wear face mask & take along a pair of long scissors,walking on the road at night,then really look like 'The Slithed Mouth Woman' movie,a Korean or Japan movie.i forgot jor...hehe:D
But,i think i m cuter,prettier than her...! haha:D ( so narcissistic, self-praise)

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs