Friday, April 15, 2011

bottle✿◕‿◕✿


Yesterday went to parents'-in-law home had dinner.
Ma-in-law gave me some fresh bird nest.
i likePhotobucketPhotobucketbird nestPhotobucket
Those bird nest without preservatives,they are my
pa-in-law's production.
SO,my pa-in-law sell fresh bird nest,whoever
interested,can findPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketme.i will give you a great pricePhotobucket Photobucket

Bird nest is Photobucketgood for health.Especially for PhotobucketwomanPhotobucket,
continuous consuming it will have smoother fairer skin
and also looks youngerPhotobucket
i am consumingPhotobucketPhotobucket now while blogging.


Tonight,i will post about waterbottlesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Normally i will replace a PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketwaterbottle every 
3 months.So,this is, can say, my latest miniPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketwaterbottle
for some coldPhotobucketdrinks. 


Cold RibenaPhotobucket,1 of my favouritePhotobucket drink.


For drinking waterPhotobucket,i use thisPhotobucket
Bought another 2 for both my precious daughters.
The 3 of the same design.The only way to differentiate
them is by sticking cute stickers on the waterbottlesPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

So,that's all for tonight.i want to go have my sleepPhotobucket
GoodPhotobucketNight! Photobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs