Tuesday, July 19, 2011

the latest ME✿◕‿◕✿

Hi,lovely.How are your day?
My life is super great.
Everyday is great!
i just love being myself.
Born to be pampered by Mr Hubby
and also my mommy daddy.
i have almost everything a lady wish for.
And i cherish my life.
i believe if you treat others nice,
they will treat you back the same.
But for some other people who really
a b**tch,even though you treat them nice,
they still act like a b**tch!!!
So,just ignore and forget about them.


Some of my friends would like to see my 
look after gave birth to baby Justina.
Whether i am plump.
The above picture is taken just a few days
after baby J fullmoon.
Okay~i am happy,full of joy as my facebook
friends comment that i still look the same.
No changes at all.
They asked how to maintain just the same
like before pregnancy? *blushed*
Actually there isn't any method.
Durng my confinement month,i ate a lot too.
Every meal,i ate 2 plates of rice.
Maybe i have a good digestive system.
i am planning to let my hair grow longer this time.
i miss my last time long perm hair!
This is the 3D hello kitty cover that i am
currently using.Bye!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs