Monday, October 24, 2011

Watsons Singapore✿◕‿◕✿

Hello,cutie pies!!!
How are you all?Well,i am super fine.
Sorry for no dropping by my already dusty
bloggie.Recently i am busy
handling my only online store.My shops,luckily
i got my sister,workers and Mr Hubby himself
managing all the shops' work.

The benefit of facebook is it can help me to 
get to know more hello kitty fans out there.
All around the world.Therefore,some special 
stuff like the above pic,i got to buy it with the
help of one kitty friend,Chew Ling.
She works in Singapore but is a Malaysian.
She helped me bought this quite big
Hello Kitty Shower Gel
from Watsons Singapore.

Still remember the one Watsons Malaysia 
distributed?This is bigger than that one.About the 2
of that size.Wow....i can tell you,
the actual of this kitty shower gel is super CUTE!!!
So,there is a few more which the Watsons Singapore
released one in a specific time.
Another 5 f i am not wrong.Surely i collect all.
FYI,one costs SGD16.90.
Will upload here the other 5 when i got them!
Bye,take care~

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs