Wednesday, November 2, 2011

some stationery essential✿◕‿◕✿

Hi,my dearest friends.
Sorry for my late updating my blog.
Recently my online store is doing pre-order
hello kitty stuff originally from Japan
& Korea.And the good news
is i got quite a lot orders.
So,this time i am really busy with
loads of works.

So,today managed to squeeze
a little time to drop by here
sharing some stationery essentials
that i asked my facebook friend,
Fiza dear to buy for me.

So,there is Hello Kitty Cardboard 
File Holder in Pink colour,my
favourite colour.
And also in red colour,
the original colour of hello kitty.
Both this is now in my daughters' room.
They will be using them,of course!
And lastly she helped me to get this
Hello Kitty Cutter
in 2 different colours,
white and pink!
All these kitty stuff are cheap
and you all can get them too!
i felt so happy recently
as Mr Hubby promise to make
my-dream-won't-come-true-at first
to becomes true!! How great is that.
i will let you all know when i get it 
from Mr Hubby,k??

2 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Oh wow, those file holders are so cute!! Definitely in need of a couple of those these days....

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Ya,Dakota Kitty.Thx for dropping by again! Have a nice day!!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs