Monday, July 30, 2012

Hong Leong Junior(ミ・。・ミ)

im thinking now should i share this good good news with all of you?
Share or not to share?? i think im gonna share.
Till now,this news only my own family knew about it.
For the next next month,i will be retire.
OMG!! im only 28 this year.Retire??
Yes,can i use the word retire?
Mr Hubby decided to stop his business in Temerloh.
The shop is our own,and we will rent it to his brother.
So,the same shop design is there,just the boss change.
Mr Hubby need to help handle his father's business,while i,
will be unemployed. My branches still there.i mean my shop's branch.
They are taken care by my mother and workers.
Totally a good news for me,as i can relax(sleep more,haha)
doing my own preferably work(my hobby)
and i can spend more time with my kids(teaching them their school works)
Wow...im a full time mommy who doesn't know how to cook~ Haha...>.<
Fits me.

Okay,stop the crap.Have a look.
Last Thursday,Mr Hubby went together with me to the Hong Leong Bank.
Already knew about this Hello Kitty Junior Debit Card from Hong Leong Bank
catalogue which they sent to Mr Hubby.
Went to open an account for my daughter to get the debit card.
Hehehe...So,now,i have the pink one for myself and daughter had the blue one.
But actually it is me who wants the blue too! It stayed in my wallet now...:P

i didn't know the minimum of amount to open this junior account,
because Mr Hubby puts an amount to fixed deposit and the staff there
said is ok,and saying nothing open this account and then gave me the card.
So,it is better you go to your nearest Hong Leong Bank for more information
if you wish to get this card too...=)

Okay,i want to continue play my ipad games.
Good Night,TaTa!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs