Friday, June 21, 2013

Report Card Day(ミ・。・ミ)

Today,after breakfast, Mr Hubby & me have a very great mission to complete. That is out daughters' school Report Card Day. The day to take your children report card and class teacher will discuss about children learning progress and development.

For me,im quite satisfied with my daughters' result. This mid-year exam,my elder daughter, Daychelle had show some improvement. My 2nd daughter,although had a bit deterioration in her exam result,but still gain full As' except a B for her Math subject.



Daychelle mid-year exam result. Thanks GOD straight As' for the 5 main subjects. She got 10th in her class and 47th throughout Year 3. Her class teacher told me to give her some encouragement to be more hardworking as just a few more higher position she able to gain throughout Year 3, she can enter 1st class next year. Now she is in the 2nd class..:)

While my second daughter,Jaychelle also in 2nd class. A bit weak if compare to her sister.



But still fine for me..Her class teacher had asked to give more revision for her Math subject as she is really really weak in that subject. She got 32th in her class & 81st throughout Year 2. Conclusion? im proud of both my daughters! The most important is to see their average scores. 500 full marks and both also in 400++..=)

Posted out their result to share my happiness with you all,also to give some haters see that i didn't bluff about my daughters' result. Muahahaha...

Besides you also can have a look at their last year mid-year & final exam..

Daychelle Year 1 result

Daychelle Year 2 result

Jaychelle Year 1 result
Till here then. See you later in my next kitty post!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs