Thursday, November 16, 2017

Little Gift


I also celebrated my birthday last month with my Hello Kitty friends.


This time gathering just a few of us. Recently hard to adjust our schedule.
There is always a few who can't attend. Maybe it is year end and everyone is busy with home tidying, shopping for X'mas gift & CNY new apparels. But I was happy and excited to meet even just the 4 of them. Because Ariel (beside me in the pic) is back from Australia. SURPRISE!!!

And there is a new mommy-to-be, Angel(sitting front right side) and a new bride-to-be, Valerie(standing beside Ariel)  


As usual, my Kitty friends spoiled me with Hello Kitty stuff all over the world :P
Of course I spoiled them too. We mustn't only take, but no give,right?

Let us see 1 by 1 what I got from them ♥
Hello Kitty X Shiseido Collagen keychain plush from Japan.
A sweet gift from Angel, my online BFF. I super like this!!
Even I didn't get the pink colour dress kitty, but still cute in mint colour.


Hello Kitty Kangaroo Mechanical Pencil, all the way from Australia.
Souvenir from Ariel. So thoughtful of her to get signature stuff from Australia.
By seeing kangaroo, we know it is from Australia ♥

This one also from Ariel which I got from lucky draw. There is a few different items,
I managed to get this 3D pop up card.
Kind of vintage feel :) Some of them got Hello Kitty stickers sheet.

Hello Kitty Card Holder from Eva.
Souvenir from Thailand.
We can choose which designs for ourselves. And I was the fastest to grab this pink one.
Without second thought, surely go for pink one.


Recently, I have a new goal :P
To eat at least once of this every month.

Thanks Mr Hubby for the effort in cleaning & plucking out feathers or debris from the bird nest for me. Bird nest soup is 1 of my favourite from childhood and now it is grateful to have a husband who is in swiftlet farming business ♥ 

By the way, if you interested in buying bird nest,whether after or before clean, welcome to contact me. Buying bulk or little, you are welcome too. Just contact me for the price.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs