Sunday, December 17, 2017

Hello Kitty

My office table setup ♥


Changed a new monitor rack, it is Hello Kitty branded :P
Actually is my customer ordered the Hello Kitty monitor rack, but the supplier sent wrong pattern.
No choice, if send back to supplier, the shipping fee is expensive as send overseas. So, I took 1 for myself. And I quite like the pattern, where the left side lower a bit and I can put the humidifier and it won't block my monitor screen.


And I also add a very cute Hello Kitty long table mat at my work desk.
Working with so many Hello Kitty makes my working life so enjoy! Hehehe...


Newly added Hello Kitty Stationery Stuff, also for use in office.
For your info, I'm selling the cute Hello Kitty scissors, Hello Kitty correction tape, Hello Kitty Stapler Set & the Hello Kitty Gel Ink Pen.
Price as below:
Scissors - RM15
Correction Tape - RM5
Stapler Set - RM25
Gel Ink Pen Set - RM8
Most important, they are all READY STOCK! 
Contact me for payment details if you interested to buy.

Sorry for the late post of this. 
This McDonald's X Hello Sanrio Tea Set released in October 2017 in McDonald's Malaysia
and also McDonald's Taiwan. I bought this set from McDonald's Taiwan.



And then I got another 4pcs from McDonald's Japan.
Can you spot which 4? 
To be really complete set, I still miss out 2pcs, if I'm not wrong, 
from McDonald's USA. Hopefully I can find good deal for that to complete this set.

I'm always feeling I'm so lucky to have so many great people surrounding me.
Friends, family members, relatives. Even online friends also amazing!


Received this Hello Kitty surprise box full of Hello Kitty snacks & biscuits from 
my online BFF, Angel. What words to describe my feeling now ♥
I super like the Hello Kitty box which has a kitty head as the box lock.
It is whole package together with the snacks & biscuits ordered from Japan.
OMG!! I'm truly spoiled by her ♥♥♥

Hey, you all Hello Kitty lovers!! Head over to Guardian Malaysia.
There is a few new Hello Kitty items just released.


I bought this Hello Kitty Happy Bath Set RM25.90 which consists of a rose body wash and a sponge.
There is also Hello Kitty Sweet Kisses Lip Balm Set & Hello Kitty Total Hand Care Set
but I didn't buy them because my sis had helped me bought from Guardian Singapore earlier.
Just like after I asked her help to buy for me, then tomorrow I get to know Guardian Malaysia is selling >.< Funny right!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs