Thursday, August 25, 2011

stationery✿◕‿◕✿

Hi,today very bust schedule.
So,just post pictures for you to enjoy.
Hope all of you won't mind.
Hehe...Yesterday,very late in the night 
only Mr Hubby & me get our sweet sleep.
Because we were busy decorating 
our both princess bedroom.
Stay tuned and follow my blog if you want to
see more pics coming soon all 
about my daughters' bedroom.
Actually is very simple decoration.
Not fully decorate with kitties,like 
Daychelle said.

Let's have a look at my latest simple kitty collection,
Hello Kitty DIY notebook with stickers.
This is actually a notebook which you 
can DIY make it as a photo album.
There is a few frame stickers that you can use it 
to decorate your photos.

Hello Kitty clipboard with memo pad.
i got sell this at my shop,and this is fast selling items.

Hello Kitty magnet.
You can use this stick it with bling bling stickers
and then stick it to your handphone casing.
And sure looks cute! XD

Okay,gotta chow!That's for today...

4 comments:

Jing-jing Garcia said...

I have the same hello kitty blanket like yours,very soft=)
http://iheartpinkhellokitty.blogspot.com/

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

miss purple,ya.the blanket really soft...i like it too....hihi^^

Hello Kitty Forever said...

omg I totally need some Hello Kitty magnets - they are too cute!!

Following for the sake of cuteness!! ^_^

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks,Dakota! Nice to meet you.
Thanks for following my blog...
If you have blog,i can follow back too...Hehe...Anyway,glad to meet you~

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs