Wednesday, September 7, 2011

McD✿◕‿◕✿

So,the month of 8 already pass.
And every hello kitty lovers surely got 
grab these lovely cutie Hello Kitty watch
distributed by McDonald's Malaysia.

Me too! i have collected all the four
and also each got extra pieces
for my daughters.Besides,
act as standby to replace the one
spoilt.All 4 designs,love them!! <3

During Raya,Mr Hubby didn't bring me to anywhere.
But,it's okay,we already planned to
go back Kuantan,my parent's home.
This time,my sister,Akira also with us along.
As our shop at Temerloh is close for a day.
Photo taken at East Coast Mall.
Mr Hubby bought for them each a pink
Barbie sunglasses.(They already
had a pair,i think..they still want to buy another!)

While this photo is taken while we were waiting to
watch 3D Final Destination 5.
My daughters didn't follow us as it is for 18 years
above.They followed my parents.
There were 7 people altogether,
me,Mr Hubby,my sis,my bro,my 3 workers.
Waiting time is bored so,sis
took this photo and also this,
Mr Hubby is nite-dreaming.
i was so crazy smiling,right??
i was really so happy that day.
Feeling like a teenager.Hehe...

My Hello Kitty stuff for this week is
Hello Kitty mini size food bag storage clips.
Actually i want to buy the pink one,but when i 
had decided to buy it at ebay,it is sold out.
So,after a few search,i took this.
This also ok eventhough in red.
It is in ribbon shape.
Ok,that's for today...
Hope you all have a nice happy 
great day!!

3 comments:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

Those watches were only in Malaysia?? =0

Oh, I'm so jealous now....

CHERISH 유혜연 said...

Yay, me too! I have all the 4 Hello Kitty watches. Bought 2 of each design; 1 for myself and another keep as collection ;)

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Dakota,i think so...In Singapore also have too..=)

Cherish,Yay...that's great!! Every hello kitty junkies should have bought them!!! XD

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs