Saturday, February 13, 2016

CNY Day 2-Day 6


CNY Day 2 is also commonly referred to as "Ying Xu Ri" in Chinese, meaning the day to welcome sons-in-law. The 2nd day of Chinese New Year,married daughters will visit the parental home with their husband. 

I'm back to Kuantan while my brother back to his wife's home. Haha!!

Always love selfie with my sister.
Had been a year since we last met each other. My little girl busybody ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

People said she slim a lot while I gain weight ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“ sad to hear that. I need to back to jogging soon.

Selfie in shopping mall..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
The decoration in ECM this year.
I got a surprise Valentine's present from my sister. 1 bottle for me,1 bottle for mom. Arigato so much! 
You always so good to me๐Ÿ˜œ whereas I never shower you with gift haha!! You wouldn't mind right! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
It is MAIONE Youth Original Essence.
She bought it at Singapore. Costs SGD235/bottle. I just started using it, can't give any review yet. 

Day 2 spent mostly at shopping mall๐Ÿ˜
East Coast Mall is the only mall I like going when I'm in Kuantan.

Mini tote bag is the trend now. Bought the pink first at G.Davin boutique at Star Mall,Mentakab earlier before I went to Kuantan. And then at ECM,I saw the hologram one from Guess and it looks so trendy!! ๐Ÿ’ธ๐Ÿ’ธ➡️๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ‘œ Gonna grab it as well.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š My CNY is superb!!
At night,movie From Vegas to Macau 3.
Last year the episode 2 is great! This year, very very bad.

CNY Day 3 OOTD
Striped top and leather pants. 
All from H & M ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Day 3 went to KL to visit my uncle(mother's elder brother)
Reached there around 3pm and then 
chatting at his home till it's time for dinner.
My 1st Prosperity Toss (Lou Sang) this year is with my family & my uncle.

✨CNY Day 4✨
Fetching my parents back to Kuantan.
A bit tired these 2 days going to Kuantan-KL-Kuantan. Pity Mr Hubby being the driver..๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– 
But still funny,I have a humorous father.
He always said he is 19 years old(already a senior citizen)
His OOTD that day๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
✨O.O ๅนดๅˆไบ”✨
(Outfit of Cho 5)
Act cute day ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Am I successfully being cute? Haha!!
Day 5 also movie day. 
4th CNY movie that we had watched.
Huat The Fish,local Malaysia movie.
Quite nice.

This little girl also wants handbag๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ˜ 
Take my handbag as hers ๐Ÿ˜“

Everyone seeing her say she looks like Japanese girl. Is it? Hehe..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
I'm of course very happy to hear it. 

While my CNY Day 6 spent at home now updating this blog post. 
Later at night,5th CNY movie, 'The Mermaid'. I can soon give review of all the CNY movie I had watched.๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜† 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs