Thursday, February 25, 2016

CNY Day 7~Valentine's Day


CNY Day 7 is the last day of holiday and it is also Valentine's Day ❤️
How I spent my Valentine's? I spent with my lil family.


Our Valentine's Day no romantic candlelight dinner๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽถ,no roses๐ŸŒน but we have home-cooked dinner added special ingredients: sweat๐Ÿ’ฆ,affection๐Ÿ’ & love❤️ by me๐Ÿ˜œ✌️ and also 3 light bulbs lighting us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†

As usual, I didn't bought any present for Mr Hubby ๐Ÿ˜ 
He ask me not to waste money on him haha!! And as always, I got Valentine's present from him ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

It is the pink watch that I had longed for!! 
I'm so so happy ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ˜
Suits me perfectly because it is pink!! 
Thanks hubby for always pampering me like a princess & queen at the same time.
My outfit that day ❤️
Matchy matchy with the handmade bunny cover right! 

And now CNY already passed. Had back to work,feel bored๐Ÿ˜ข 
But there is always some little things that will brighten up my day. Like,a phone cover! I'm really a certified case-holic.


Unicorn with falling glitter love cover.
So fairy tale feel haha!! 

And today I received this custom made photo cover that I ordered from Photobook. I'm a bit disappointed actually.

The photos at the cover had been zoomed in and it is different from the design I made. That's make the below photo,only have my big head shown ๐Ÿ˜ก
Last time I custom made one for my iPhone 6 from Casetify. I think Casetify is way better than Photobook. The quality of the cover is better and the outcome is exactly same with the design you submitted. 

The reason I choose Photobook this time is because of the price. It is cheaper than Casetify, cheaper a lot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Therefore,I told Mr Hubby that you get what you pay for. The more you pay,the better the merchandise. Truly agreed! ๐Ÿ‘

Start drinking healthily after CNY.
 I use celery(my favorite), red apple & carrot to juice ๐Ÿน Well,I'm a celery lover๐Ÿ’— so I super like celery juice. Besides, celery juice is good at cleansing our body,lowering risk of cancer and most importantly,can improve our skin condition ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Therefore,I must restock more celery starting now haha!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹

Dragon fruit pear juice


Also start work out after rest so long..๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

How blessed our life now. Hope everyday also can be so blessed ๐Ÿ˜Š 

My 2nd daughter makes me so proud of her. Now only I know got prize for student who get too 5 in class,top 20 in whole standard also got prize. My 2nd daughter Jaychelle got 5th in class last year ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
She will get the prize this coming Sunday. Well done,my girl! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช
The elder one not as clever as her sister in study but is fine for us๐Ÿ˜Š We just hope all of them will grow up healthily and be a good person. 

Another blissful news to share with you,my readers.
Mission impossible is possible with the help of my bff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Got the fruity debit card and I have the complete set of Hello Kitty debit cards from Hong Leong Bank. Total 8 of them!! ๐Ÿ˜✌️

Anyone of you here also have completed 8 pcs of Hong Leong Bank Hello Kitty debit card? Hehehe ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
*show off time* ๐Ÿ˜›

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs