Sunday, November 13, 2011

Che Che x Hello Kitty✿◕‿◕✿

Hello.
All stories need to be postpone
to allow tonight's sharing of
Che Che x Hello Kitty.

Ya,it is Che Che New York Hello Kitty
Swarovski Watch.
This is only selling in Japan and Korea only
if i am not wrong.
But you can buy from Hyeon Jong.
Search her name at facebook.
She is my best friend.For your info,
she lives in Korea.She helped me order this watch.
i think the above pic is just blur.
You surely cannot see clearly the watch.
i can tell you,the swarovski is really blinks.
So,i am truly madly happy as this watch
is in my wishlist too.Other Hello Kitty
watch i am not so interested,only this.
i like Che Che brand too.
And surely Hello Kitty.
So,this 2 combination is perfect!
Mr Hubby gifted this to me as our
8th wedding anniversary!
So,if you want to order,click below the name.

Mr Hubby is funny.He said my present 
is getting more expensive each year.
He is like very scare of me,
he said i use money like use
water.Very fast and efficient!!
Hahaha...Till here then,
nite nite.Gotta sleep early as i 
am suffering headache actually.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs