Saturday, January 25, 2014

CNY(ミ・。・ミ)


Hi,friends! Good good news for my readers.
i had stopped writing in Dayre. So sorry.
i just can't stand the slowness of Dayre loading..
and also often get stucked when i post pics there.
im quite an impatient person,so decided to delete the app from 
my phone. And back to blogger..Hahaha!! Funny huh?!

Yes,this is me. This year,im brave enough lol to try dyed
rainbow colour..Haha... There is total of 7 colours,therefore i named it myself
RAINBOW COLOUR. Pink,purple,red,blue,orange,green and another is 
'duck shit green'. i don't know how to say this colour,but in Chinese,people
is calling this green as duck shit green..The colour looks like duck shit colour,haha!!

Take it easy~ Actually i only dyed the bottom half of my hair.
The upper half is golden brown colour.
Looks not bad huh...better than the whole hair dyed with these 7 colours.
Will scare off people..haha..

Spamming you all with Cindy's pics...
Yeah,bought a pinkie bear hoodie for her.


Cindy: What I do everyday...
resting on sofa & Skype-ing using my iPhone, 
online shopping using my VAIO 
& having an apple with sky juice! Ah...so relax!!

Those few days when i really really boring..just like mood swing,
suddenly no modd to do anything. So,i started my diy sewing.
Tried sew some clothes for my doll,because the clothes selling
online quite pricey. The price for those tiny clothes same like
human clothes' price.. Nah...im just saying,because i still continue buying 
the clothes...because they are all nicely sewn by the seller. 
So talented! All the details...i like :)

Ta-daaa...i sew this myself. Not bad huh??
Mr Hubby said looks like a dress lol..He is meaning that still can see
it is a dress. Ah..he thought his wife is really so stupid..hehe..
But,i saw this looks like a night gown more than a dress..haha!!

And then,i had also sew a cardigan for my doll.

Also had made a pearly necklace with lacey bow for her.
She looks so vintage & classic in this photo.
Even the background of the roombox too.
i made this roombox myself.. Learnt from Mr Hubby,hehehe.

Happy Mail Day for Cindy.
Why kept on mentioning Cindy but not Annabelle?
Yeah,Annabelle is not around. Had sent her to Blythe customizer,
the same customizer who customized Cindy's face.
i want Annabelle to have pretty face too!
If not,later she will jealous Cindy? Haha...just joking.

So,how are your preparation for Chinese New Year? 
Just around the corner. i had prepared well lol..
New clothes for myself,Mr Hubby,daughters & even for my dolls
already purchased. Yippie!! 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs