Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's 2014(ミ・。・ミ)


Today is Valentine's Day,also the Chinese Valentine's Day.
And also the last day of Chinese New Year.
I had celebrated 11th Valentine's Day with Mr Hubby.
Aw...means im old lol...
This year,Mr Hubby bought me a pastel pink 
Coach wallet. im super like this pressie..because
I had always wanted a Coach wallet to match with my Coach handbag
which I got last year as my birthday present from Mr Hubby too!

More pics..



So sweet in pink. Thank you so much to my beloved husband
for always not failing to pampered me,showered me with love.
Everyday is Valentine's Day to me because Mr Hubby always by my side.

Today, i also got something from SK-II.
Oh..not free SK-II products. It is a card.
Which proudly announced i had now attained
the Elite membership.

New membership card which is in red colour.


My previous SK-II card which is in gold colour.
i had the silver card too. That's the first card if im not wrong. 

What's the difference about this card. The silver card entitles you to have 20% more Crystal Points on your 1st SK-II purchase in your birthday month,while the gold card,50% more.
The elite is the greatest,entitles you to have 
100% Crystal Points. 

Besides,elite is the only card that enable you to 
get priority to pre-launch sales events,
exclusive events & bookings for beauty appointments & skin consultations. 

If yoy wanna know more about SK-II products 
& its Crystal Club, you may drop by its site: 

Annabelle's photo ending my post today.
So cute right? Posted this photo in my facebook.
My super humorous dad commented that Chucky
is her boyfriend.. Funny,huh! 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs