Sunday, December 17, 2017

Weekend-Gift-Wedding


Thanks to my only man, Mr Hubby ♥
For spoiling me again!!! Didn't expect he will buy for me.
I really thought Iphone 6+ is my last Iphone because the Iphone now selling way too expensive!!


And once again, Mr Hubby pampered me with this. I'm so so excited when I got hold of it.
I super like the new design of Iphone X which doesn't have the home button. 
Quitting app now has become an easy job. And switching from 1 app to another also extremely fast! I like it.. And the Animoji. Very fun playing. I kept on playing it with my sis. She also using Iphone X now hehe.... 

Grab this last month but now only reach me 😌 because I didn't back to Kuantan and so,
my brother brought to me when he outstation at Temerloh.
My living town doesn’t even has Sasa, find my bro’s help buy this at Sasa ECM,Kuantan. 

I like the spray bottle design actually, that’s the reason I buy this. 
I like collecting cute stuff. My hobby haha!!


Yesterday attend my secondary classmate's wedding dinner at KL.
Before going, took a photo at home first hehe...Mr Hubby had slim down a lot after sick.
And I kind of happy because he is no longer fat fat, just like the one I met when I young.
Slim & handsome haha...



The very first photo took using my Iphone X.
Portrait mode. The lighting there was very very poor.
But, luckily this photo came out nice.
She is my best friend when I moved to Temerloh school, studying Form 3 that time.
We always hang out together. My school friend, my hangout friend too. Finally, she got married and I'm happy for her to find her true love. 
"Wishing her joy, love and happiness on her wedding day and 
as she begins her new life together, my dear friend.”

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs