Thursday, June 18, 2009

~~all about d.i.m blink blink stuff~~

i like d.i.m (do it myself) especially sticking stickers or cystals to handphones,laptop,mp3 or on whatever surface that can be stick.i like unique and creative!!i had spent about 2 days to d.i.m my handphone..w910i !Even though it is old,but after sticking it with crystals,it looks brand new and special too.(one of a kind)Actually ,it shouldn't need so much time in d.i.m,but i want it to be perfect,if not, but at least near perfect!!So, i carefully plan and d.i.m stick blink blink on to it..

front view of my w910i

back view..blink blink with 3d flower on it.

when slide it open...gt kiTTy sticker at the keypad

Not only my handphones that i d.i.m,my laptop & calculator took part too.hehe:p When i had d.i.m my handphone,i feel happy as i can see bright colours on my phone.No dull and black phone anymore!You can try it too.Believe me,after doing it yourself,the feeling of satisfied overwhelm you...A nice try to increase your level of happiness!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs