Sunday, June 21, 2009

゚。・:*✿s U e ty i n3w hAirsTyle゚。・:*✿


i had changed my hairstyle.hehe:p Actually not much,
i m still curly hair,
but just done rebonding half front part of my hair.This month,used lot of money jor....i already bought the kiTTy phone.But,luckily it was not so expensive that i rebonding my hair.i have a regular hair salon.Whenever i need to cut my hair or sometimes lazy to wash my hair,or wanna dye my hair or curl or rebond my hair,i will go to this salloon.The location of the salon is at Damai Court(the...can say new shops) besides VL Artwork.
Salon name is REDXON which the signboard is half in red & half in white.In my opinion,she(the owner) is a profesional hair stylish who came back from Singapore.She is someone who really will do all her best in making your hair nicer.Besides,my curls that she permed for me last longer too,about 6 months,the curlz is still obvious.Before this,i go to other salon,but the curls or rebonding that i had can't last long.There is always a saying," always go to just 1 salon to do your 'hair project' as the hair stylish who often serves you know what are your needs better than other people".




No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs