Monday, January 14, 2013

Twenty Thirteen(ミ・。・ミ)

A new year,a new me... Haha!!
Lame phrase..>.<
But everyone will at least havesomething new for the new year.
While me,a new hairstyle,maybe??!
What ya think? 
Sweet right? 
OMG!! Self praise again..haha!!

Mr Hubby chose this for me.
Frankly speaking,i never wear false eyelashes before 
& have no idea how to put on. 
But everything has its first time..=)

The result of putting on Dollywink false eyelashes
and Lipice sheer color lipbalm.
Look like a doll? That's what Mr Hubby told me :)
Strictly without make-up...
You must think im cheating on you.
Why my cheek pink?
Ok,this photo taken when i just came back from outside.
Whenever my skin met Mr Sun,my cheek will glow in pink.
Hehehe... Therefore,save money no need buy make up...
Don't believe? You can adk Mr Hubby about this.
He was with me,and he can be a witness whether i put on make up or not.
Also strictly no surgery made on my face...Hahaha..xP

Admit im an iphone-case-holic.
Another 2 new case for my iphone.
Pee-ka-boo Minnie & pink leopard kitty case.
They are extremely cute,don't you think so??
How can i resist again?

Yesterday night,i was so happy to the max.
Mr Hubby bought something i had eyed on
as our wedding anniversary gift.
If you have followed my instagram,you know what is it..
i had posted the photo there.
Share it soon here,ok?
Promise..^_^


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs