Saturday, November 21, 2015

Jogging week



We had started jogging for a week plus.. 
My daughters enjoy jogging because there is a playground in the park. 
After jogging, will spend 30 minutes at the playground. Therefore, they are looking forward to jog every evening especially the youngest one😁


So healthy with all the sweat 😂😂


Even my dolls jog too 😅😅
When I'm patiently posing my dolls for photo shoot,a few joggist pass by, asking me what I'm doing..They were so curious lol!! 😆 I truly enjoy photo shoot with my dolls ❤️ 


Now live and eat healthily. 
Juicing almost everyday 💪💪
I believe you can have all the riches one person could ever want,but if your health fails, what good is wealth if you can't get out and enjoy it? 


I think💭 my face is getting rounder.
Time to keep fit a bit lol..

Time really flies! Unconsciously, I had been together with Mr Hubby for almost 12 years(a decade plus) and I hope I can be with him the next life, next next life,next next next life....
No one ever spoil me like a princess except him & my dad ❤️ 
I'm truly blessed right!! Haha!! 

Now, I had been busy. Starting working full time,finish work at 5.30pm everyday and then go jogging with family till 7pm
After dinner, back home at 8 plus something. 2 hours for me to online and watch HK drama with Mr Hubby. 
Almost everyday, time is filled with activity except weekend. Weekend will be time to relax at home and shopping at local mall..😊 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs