Saturday, December 5, 2015

Pampering time


Okay,so last week I had made an appointment for eyelash extension!! ๐Ÿ˜
Just knew that Mentakab(another town near to my living town,Temerloh) has a beauty centre do eyelash extension.
You know how convenient after the extension where you always look fabulous even without make-up ๐Ÿ˜†


Ta-da!! Photo taken in the morning..


Another photo. My eyes looks soooo nice right!! Haha... I'm satisfied with the eyelash extension. 
It costs RM118. There is a type that costs RM95 but that one is the most natural look, so I think not thick enough.. 

Already pass a week and the eyelash extension still looks fine ๐Ÿ˜ 
Today, I went to this same beauty centre for pedicure. My feet need pampering too ๐Ÿ˜ foot spa,foot scrub,foot massage and pedicure ๐Ÿ˜so enjoy!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

New toe nail design for the month of December. So pinky ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
I super like the cherry design. Always envy those manicurist so talented in drawing the design. How can they draw so nice when the nail is so tiny!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
Btw, that's my new sandals from Zalora.
Hologram is the trend now ๐Ÿ˜Š✌️
Matching cover hehehe...
(My endless collection of iPhone covers) 

I got myself a few new covers every month. I know I shouldn't but just can't control lol..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

This cover(below) is so funny!
Wahahaha...sure caught a lot of attention when you use it. 

The end of last month was my office 'head' birthday. We made a little surprise birthday celebration for her.
We bought a cake for her!
Actually there is only 1 man working in our office but he just resigned last month ๐Ÿ˜ข He is my 'sifu'. Teaching me accounts. Anyway, I'm still learning now. 
Another accountant will be teaching me ๐Ÿ˜Š She is the one standing beside me in the photo. My bff in the office ๐Ÿ˜… Same age with me but she very pro in accounts.

We still go jogging. Sometimes rest day as I was very tired especially when office work load is heavy.
Last Sunday...
My elder daughter grown up a lot right? ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ I'm glad she is..
Next year she will get her I.C.
Time really flies.
I had 3 daughters and my friend just got married ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… Tomorrow will attend his wedding dinner. Can have a chance to gather with my old friends. Secondary school friends ❤️ Tomorrow also my youngest daughter's kindergarten concert & graduation day. Will be a busy day ๐Ÿ˜ 
And then, we will have a short family getaway to Ipoh ๐Ÿ˜ on Monday.
I will update here soon when time allows hehehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and enjoyed reading your interesting entries on amazing stories and personal insights! I find it really great that you are sharing your experiences with your readers.

Zalora is looking to work with talented bloggers, and I was wondering if you would be keen on a one-time blog collaboration with us. Do let me know if you are interested by emailing me at izz.latif@my.zalora.com so that I can fill you in with the details. Hope to hear from you soon!

adellia said...

Hye dear.can u share the beauty centre name and where its located? Im interested with the eyelash extenti0ns.tq in advance dear

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

@adellia, it is Esther Nail House located in Mentakab, Pahang.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs