Sunday, February 7, 2016

Loots...


Cleaning up my phone's gallery. 
So,I need to upload all the photos that haven't post here.


Cute My Melody silicone pouch from Mr DIY. Only RM10.90 
if I'm not wrong.


Hello Kitty light-up toothbrush from Guardian 
for my youngest daughter.

There is a lot of Hello Kitty bath set released and selling
at Guardian Malaysia.I bought a lot of them last time,
and feeling wasted because I never use them.
Therefore,this time,I bought this set only after 
considering quite long at Guardian haha!!



The perfume quite nice smell.Shower gel not yet use it.
So,can't review whether is good.
Got 2 new cases for my iphone earlier but always forgot to share here.
This transparent cover with Mickey ear comes along with the 
Hello Kitty iRing. The colourful is protector sticker for front and back.
It is a set which I bought at Kuantan Parade for RM15 only :)
Super cheap!!! Glass tempered screen protector set.


Another cover quite special. Shell phone case lol..
Looks big after putting on to my iphone 6+.

Finally I found 'my backpack'! After buying a few backpacks
and then selling it out because not what I want.I bought them all online
and when it reach me,either it is too big or not nice in real
(not the bag problem,it is just I'm too fussy). End up,I sell them
out. It is brand new never use before,so why not selling them out.

Found this very nice very sweet very cute Hello Kitty backpack
from my supplier. I'm doing pre-order for this backpack.
If you are interested,you may contact me :)

I first saw this backpack at Hello Kitty Go Around Malaysia.
There is a girl using it but it is in black colour & without the bow.
Maybe the girl had took it out.


Why took out such lovely bow when it is a mirror!! 
3 colours available,black with red bow,
red with red bow & white with red bow.
I choose white because in my opinion,
white the nicest because you can see the bow in different colour,
very obvious. If red one,the bow also red. 
Black too common.



The labelling inside.
Good quote haha!
Can use it on CNY when visit friends & relatives.
Another good buy is this:
Hello Kitty double-glazed tea cup,filter cup or you call it
office cup hehe...


Made of glass,double-glazed so when you put hot water in it,
you won't feel the hotness when holding it.


Top of the lid has a 3D Hello Kitty head shape.


The filter which can be taken out for you
to put tea bag or ingredients in it.


I also do pre-order for this. Surely not cheap but trust me,
worth to buy it because it is really of good quality!

Yester-yesterday,went to local supermarket shopping for
CNY grocery,I spotted this very cute zodiac glass jar.
Just need to purchase any items over RM28 from this 5 brands:
Ambi Pur,Febreze,Oral-B,Downy & Joy in a single receipt 
and can redeem this glass jar.
So wanna get it,but I didn't use the brand mentioned😏 
I force myself to buy something from the brand 
so I can redeem the glass jar,my zodiac, rat 🐀

I wanna collect the other 11 zodiac glass jar as well,and Mr Hubby 
gave me 'annoying look'. Okay,I'm gonna think of a good excuse
so I can collect the others as well hehe...

Getting to the end of this post. Which hair colour suits me??
I changed my hair colour....AGAIN! 
My hair stylist just don't wanna give up to help me dye dark grey💆


Light blonde hair may look super nice,and make me looks so fair,
but hard to maintain it because once your hair grow,
the roots very obvious. And looks ugly too!

Therefore,I decided to go for darker colour.
And I think if you look fair,you will look fair no matter in 
any hair colour,right? hehe...

Me this morning OOTD.
Preparing to parents-in-law's house.

Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese friends
& a great happy holiday to all friends.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs