Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Hello Kitty Cute Kitchen Stuff


Today's post is all about Hello Kitty kitchen stuff.
I have a very small kitchen room only,very very simple without any renovation or installed cupboards. Therefore, I seldom(or never) take picture of my house to upload to social media. Besides this reason,another reason is because house is kind of personal thing, I think. So,won't reveal my house too much in social media. Privacy :)

Thanks to Mr Hubby for always supporting me financially. This time sponsor me a few Hello Kitty kitchen stuff. There is still a few Hello Kitty racks for my kitchen,on its way to Malaysia. I'm so so so happy that I'm able to decorate my kitchen Hello Kitty.


Had always wanted nice cute Hello Kitty container and found it! This Hello Kitty Interlock Storage Containers is 1 set, 2 small,2 medium & 1 long. I'm selling this,I have ready stock. It is restocked back as 1st batch selling way too fast. 

Original from Korea.But with an affordable price. RM80/set only.
Fyi, I don't use fake thing ok..Especially Hello Kitty stuff.
I don't sell out of shape so-called Hello Kitty :P

Even the box packaging is so sweet in pink.


Each container can be easily stacked too. And you can turn left to lock 1 container to another. Space saving concept. Interested may contact me to get yours :) Don't be late till sold out.


My new Hello Kitty kitchen tissue roll holder. Suitable for kitchen long tissue. This one is to replace my old red one. I had sold it out as pre-loved item. Gonna got all kitchen stuff in pink & Hello Kitty now. Trying my best. Bless me!





Hello Kitty hanging cups holder. Too bad not all my cups are Hello Kitty.
Maybe will try buy in the future.


If you are interested,I'm doing pre-order for both of this. Didn't bring in ready stock because the price not cheap, and with nowadays Malaysia's economic, not many will buy it. People is searching for cheap stuff >.< 

 I normally shopping with my supplier. Only if I can't find the supplier for the item I want,then I'm force to buy from other online seller or shop. Therefore, you may contact me if you interested at any Hello Kitty items. Just send me pics and I can help find for you. Sure give you a very reasonable price. 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs