Sunday, September 24, 2017

Kittylicious Home


Suddenly so wanna decorate my little house.
And ordered a My Melody carpet for my living room.

New Hello Kitty Stackable Shelf.
DIY yourself. Very easy installation. And I kind of enjoy install thing like this :)

Ta-Da... ♥

Ordered this Hello Kitty face shape table mat from Korea.
1 costs me around RM25 OMG!!! Got 4 for my dining table.




Quite expensive for just a table mat but worth it when you use it.
Super sweet right! Now I like my dining table which had transformed to so kitty ♥

If the face shape table mat is pricey for you,you may consider buying this table mat.
I'm selling too,and it is ready stock. Grab them before they are sold out.
Few designs available. I like this table mat too and so...
took it and put it on my office table 😝 And also the pink Hello Kitty coaster. 
Cheer me up when I'm working. 

This one surely made you,kitty fans out there screaming like me!!
Oh my! Oh my! 😱😱 Hello Kitty face shape table 😍❤️ 



Foldable to save space when you are not using it.


I had the mini size one which u need to sit on the floor, and now finally found this table that can match with the Hello Kitty chair. It is rare to have this table in this height. Surely must buy right?
Thanks to Mr Hubby for always financial support me buying Hello Kitty stuff 😂 #blessed ♥

And there is also this bigger Hello Kitty Stackable Shelf.
Comes like this,also easy installation.
You can buy 2 and stack it become a taller rack.
I ordered this to put my laundry stuff,but after stack it,it can't fit into the space next to my washing machine. Because it is too tall and it clashed with the washing machine water pipe.





So decided not to stack it. 1 to put laundry stuff while the other ...
I'm still thinking where to put haha!! 
My laundry area is finally kitty-fied ♥♥♥
I so wanted to get the kitty laundry detergent from Taiwan but still searching it for any Taiwan resellers and also a reasonable price,of course! 


No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs