Saturday, November 11, 2017

Varnesse 16, detox drink


Nowadays, there is a lot of supplements selling online. Various brands.
Today I'm going to share with all of you this greatness, Varnesse 16 detox fiber drink.
For me, buying food or drink online is quite dangerous. Some of this products don't even get approved, and needless to say, you know how bad it is for our body.

I'm a regular user of detox drink. And I highly recommend this Varnesse 16.
Most important, it is a product certified by KKM(Ministry of Health Malaysia) and therefore,
it is assured safe for comsumption without side effects.
The lab report for Varnesse 16:

How to know you need to detox? I will list out this few.
- You have dull skin & pimples keep on growing even you have take good care of your skin.
- Constipation
-Bloating, Gas
-Heartburn & Sleep problem
-Puffy dark circles under your eyes
-Bad breath
-Food cravings especially for sweet food
-Trouble losing weight. Even you don't eat to diet, & you exercise like no tomorrow, 
but 'love handles' is still there. 
It is actually toxins that accumulated for a long time.
You will need a detox drink if you have get 2-3 of the list checked :)

Start detox in just as easy as 123.


1 box contains 15 sachets.

Ingredients as follows: Berry Powder, Fructose, Oat Fiber, Apple Fiber, Soluble Fiber, Fructooligosaccharides, Guar Gum, Citric Acid, Green Tea Extract & Aloe Vera.
As for each of the ingredients benefits, you can refer here for more details,


Step 1: Cut off the top of sachet.
It is powder in beige colour with tiny red dots. 
So it is normal to notice tiny red dots in it.
Step 2: Mix with 250ml of drinking water.
Step 3: Stir well and drink immediately.


The colour of the detox drink like tomato juice. I like the flavour of the drink.
Not like those detox drink which is hard to drink with very odd flavour.
The flavour of Varnesse 16 detox drink is sweet & a bit sour,kind of like fruit juice.

You can also refer here for more info about Varnesse 16,

I drink every night after my dinner. And tomorrow morning, after eat my breakfast, will go to toilet. It is not the feeling of diarrhea, but smooth feeling to go to toilet. I once drank before a detox drink from another brand. I'm quite phobia since then because after I drank it, the next day, I will have stomachache which is quite suffering. 

The benefits of drinking Varnesse 16 detox fiber drink which I feel is detoxification, stimulate bowel movement, skin became smooth, less pimple, tummy slim down, no more constipation & promote digestive function. 
My review: After I consume this, I feel the results in just a week. My tummy is now even flatter than before. It is now 26.5inch, weigh 46.5kg (FYI, I’m a mother of 3).




For faster result in slimming down, you need a detox drink & exercise. 
Combination of Varnessé 16 & easy shaper fitness machine is the effective method to have a flat tummy. Why I’m sharing now about this detox drink & not early? 
That’s because I need time to try this brand myself and see the results first.
Contact me if you interested to slim down just like me.
(Click CONTACT located on top of my blog to find me)
Everyone can now slim down easily with the safe & easy way :)

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs