Thursday, November 2, 2017

New Hello Kitty


New Hello Kitty items added to my collections.

Hello Kitty long yoga pants. Not doing yoga but still can wear it for exercise,right?
Just suddenly want to have a long pants to wear during my workout.




Photo of me wearing it. Am I cute? :P 
Hahahahaha...


Lovely Hello Kitty T-shirts for my youngest daughter. Found at FOS Sky Avenue, 
Genting Highlands. 


This type of 3D phone covers is so popular recently. There is various cartoon climbing at the top of the covers selling online or in store. After I bought the new one (most right side), I just realised I had 3 of these casings. OMG!! Each getting cuter,right?

My love now spread to My Melody too, not only Hello Kitty.
For a pink lover like me :P, can't deny that some items, My Melody is cuter than Hello Kitty because it is PINK and the Hello Kitty version is in red.

Newly added! My Melody storage container which I use to store cotton buds.
My Melody foldable chair for my dressing table. I had the Hello Kitty foldable chair which had been moved to match with the Hello Kitty foldable table.
My Melody backpack. I super like this backpack! I had got myself the small size as I think big one is too big for me.


Hello Kitty Automatic Toothpick Holder for my kitchen :)
Actually this photo collage is a video showing how it works, but uploading video to blog is so troublesome. So, I just screenshot the video and upload as picture.
Too bad it is not in pink. It has My Melody design but I prefer Hello Kitty this time because the Melody print is not so cute even it is in pink.

Yesterday was Hello Kitty 43rd Birthday.
Happy Birthday to my idol ♥ Bless me with lots of Hello Kitty,please haha!!


Just to show my Hong Leong Bank X Hello Kitty Debit Card collections ♥♥♥
I know I miss out this year design, the latest red white stripe, a half Hello Kitty only with a bear.
I totally forgot that Hong Leong Bank released new design this year. Seems like no one sharing in Facebook earlier this year about the new design just like the previous years, therefore I don't know about it earlier. And now, not sure still have or not.
But, I don't wanna replace it :( Why? That's because I'm currently using the kimono design one, it is much more cuter than the latest one, my opinion.

So,how? How? Want go change it? Or give up? I don't know...yet.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs