Wednesday, July 25, 2018

HFMD

HFMD breakout in Malaysia.
Anyone here still doesn't know what is HFMD?
It is shortform for hand-foot-mouth disease most commonly caused by a virus 
called coxsackievirus A16. Children under age 10 are most often affected. 
Teens and adults can sometimes get the infection. 
HFMD usually occurs in the summer and early fall.

Breakout in Malaysia started recently in Penang.
Prevention is always better than cure. Just suddenly think of sharing how I protect my daughter.
Fyi, I have a daughter, who is only 7 this year, and I think she needs more protection from this HFMD virus.

I actually want to buy this Thymos anti HFMD spray 
which is shared by an online FB friend.
Heard that can buy from Guardian outlet.
(Photo taken from google search)

But I went to 2 Guardian outlets in my town, they said it is out of stock.
And so, Mr Hubby and me went to pharmacy, we went to Mercury Pharmacy,Temerloh,Pahang.
They didn't sell this anti HFMD spray and the pharmacist suggested me to buy QuicKlean hand gel which works same as the spray. 


When we fetch our daughter back from school, we will use this hand gel to wash her hands first.
Once we are home, the 1st thing to do is to bath her.

And the pharmacist also suggested my daughter to consume Apogen Children Granules 2-3 sachets/day. This one acts as health firewall to protect your kids.
1 boc 80 sachets costs around RM106.


The flavour is quite yummy,according to my little girl.
So,don't worry that your kids reject to eat it.


According to the directions written on the box, it can be taken directly (like my daughter), 
or mixed with milk,water or juice.

If the kids around your child has HFMD virus, your child will not easily infected compare to other kids who didn't take Apogen as your child has strong immunity after consuming Apogen.
Therefore, mamas out there,let's start protect our children now. Don't wait till it is late.
This is not an ads post haha!! I didn't receive any benefit from posting this.
Just because I don't want new HFMD cases to be reported.

There is a lot of antibacterial hand gel & health supplement that you can choose for your kids,
not necessarily to be these 2 brands that I introduce. This is just for reference only.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs