Saturday, September 1, 2018

Hello Kitty Collections Added


Just a quick post to share about the Hello kitty new stuff added to my collections.
Recently I have too many matters to handle and settle that prevent me 
from updating my blog. I'm so sorry :(


Hello Kitty bunny plushie from my customer.
She is a very nice lady,my regular online customer.
She is so nice to send this over to me. She said she think I deserve this 
as I'm a truly Hello Kitty fans :P

My 100yen shop purchases.
Yes, it is from 100yen shop in Malaysia.
Last time,they had a lot of Hello Kitty stuff but now ceasing.
I managed to grab this few items.

Hello Kitty Album to store all the Hello kitty red packets(angpao)
I got mostly from 1 sweet online friend.

Hello Kitty Thermos.
I just want to get this even I have quite a few kitty thermos.
This one is mini in size but really so so nice in real.

Little Twin Star cooler or warmer bottle bag.
Anything in pink surely caught my attention.

Had these really long time but kept on forgot to upload here.
Hello Kitty tempered glass screen protector.
This is very cute!! You can see the Hello Kitty when the screen is black.
Where to get this,your next question. I got do pre-order for this :)

Hello Kitty X Glinter Flavour Soft Drink from Glinter Malaysia.
I got these from Shopee. I knew there is a set with the Hello Kitty pouch, I not really like the pouch,
so not getting that.

MBO X Pinky Hello Kitty & Violet Hello Kitty Cups and also the
Hello Kitty ALLSTAR cards from MBO Malaysia.
Now,it is complete(for Malaysia set).

Puma X Hello Kitty T-shirt.

Hello Kitty 3D Wall Height Sticker.
Grow up,my little girl ♥

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs