Sunday, September 16, 2018

BLESSING GIFT



Super late in posting about this! Mother's Day gift from my 3 daughters.


And Tomei Prima 999 pure gold Hello Kitty Balloonpants Pendant is now
my favourite Hello Kitty!! Mr Hubby is the best hubby ever ♥
I'm spoiled rotten by Mr Hubby ♥♥♥

This is my 2nd Hello Kitty pendant from Tomei.
I prefer buying Hello Kitty gold jewellery from Tomei because of the 
detailed workmanship. Saw a lot of seller selling gold Hello Kitty pendant in Facebook
but the Kitty's face kind of like out of shape. Too fake,OMG! Yes the price surely cheaper but 
I can't stand it. It isn't Hello Kitty!

25th August 2018. Hello Kitty crazy gang gathering again.
Full attendance this time ♥
I'm blessed knowing them as we all share the same passion,
our passion towards Hello Kitty.
And my super BFF, Angel also is a very very sweet friend.
She always pampered us with Hello Kitty gifts. And I know they are not cheap at all.

This time she brought each of us the strawberry magazine free mini tin plate from Japan.
There is only 1 pink tin plate and I'm so lucky to have gotten that!!

Besides she also brought these 3 Hello Kitty stuff as lucky draw which only
three lucky gals will get these. Even though I didn't get any of these, but I'm still very happy 
as we able to meet up despite our busy schedule.

Ellianna dear got some stuff for us as well.
She said all these can't get from Malaysia ya, all from overseas :P
From Hong Kong and China mainly.
Guess which one I got from her lucky draw?

This!! Hello Kitty mouth freshener. >.<
Do I really need this? Haha,anyway of course not using this,
will just keep it as collection.

Hello Kitty A4 File Holder and a Hello Kitty Charm 
from dear Joyce.

More pictures below.

I like how my kitty friends use the tranparent Hello Kitty Zip Lock Bag
to keep the gift. And I got to keep it as part of my collections.

Hello Kitty Pak Fah Yeow Herbal Cooling Liquid and 
Hello Kitty Chocolate from dear Sp Lim.

This one my favourite!! Had been wanting to get one since I haven't even 
step to Taiwan. My sis actually gotten me this during her trip to Taiwan early this year,
and now I have 2 of these! That's great. 1 to use and 1 to keep  ♥


I also got prepared gift for them, of course!!
All from Japan except the Hello Kitty X Line Characters Container 
from 7-11 Hong Kong  ♥

Our meet session this time not only exchange gift, but also COD :P

Our stuff, OMG!!! I can't imagine if we go travelling together,
how many of these bags double up, or triple up? 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs