Thursday, October 4, 2018

Hello Kitty Kitchen Stuff from Thailand


This post is all about the Hello Kitty I managed to get back from Bangkok.
The one I had wish to buy long long time ago.
I knew there is a few seller doing pre-order for this and also some have ready stock.
But they are selling too expensive. So,I wait till I have the chance to go Bangkok again with Mr Hubby to get it for myself and alsodoing pre-order for this.

This Hello Kitty Electric Thermo Pot can get from Big C Bangkok.

OMG!! This design is too cute! Hello Kitty wearing kimono.
I like this design a lot.

The 2nd item I had wanted for a long time is this: 
Hello Kitty 2 layer Dish Drainer with Cover.
Not really Hello Kitty branded, it is just a normal dish drainer in pink,
and stick with Hello Kitty decorations on it.
Anyway, it is better than those selling in local supermarkets here, 
combination of white & grey colour. 

Hello Kitty Water Dispenser,especially sell in Thailand.
I like Thailand Hello Kitty stuff. They are all in reasonable price and the quality also not bad.

Hello Kitty Jug.
With mom's herbal tea haha :P


My kitchen is now so pinky ♥
My kitchen is simple actually. No cabinets.
But is okay as it is all with Hello Kitty stuff ♥

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs