Friday, October 26, 2018

Hello Kitty Stuff Added!


Long story must made it short!
I had ignored my blog for such a long time. Wanna update here but time don't allow me.
I'm busy with works and also busy going here and there non-stop.
Weekends should be at home but I had went back to Kuantan, KL and just 
2 days ago to Genting Highlands. Phew!!

So now, share my new added Hello Kitty collections which some had been in my house 
for months that I didn't manage to share it here.

Nivea X Sanrio Characters Limited Edition Deodorants.
All 3 designs included Gudetama but I grab Hello kitty & My melody only.
I'm not Gudetama fans :P

Hello Kitty Tapes Dispenser.
Where to get it? DIY myself lol. 
Using Hello Kitty Wet Tissue Lid (from my online shop) and stick it to
the tapes dispenser.

 Finally decided to change all my pretty clothes' hanger to Hello Kitty
(this happened on August'18)
Straight ordered from my supplier and changed all of them!

I had chosen soft pink instead of the rose pink.
Too cute!!

Lock & Lock brand Hello Kitty Water Bottle.

Hello Kitty Wash Basin.
Quite big in size.


Hello Kitty Plastic Wrap Suction Cup Holder from Japan.
I use this to put kitchen sponge and it fits nicely. 

Toilet Brush with stand, also must be Hello Kitty.
U know what, luckily I have an understanding husband.


Seldom in love with red Hello Kitty.But this Hello Kitty rubber slides just nice for use in office.
Brighten up my work days wearing this inside office.

Not Hello Kitty :P
My Melody pencil case. There is Hello Kitty version but it is in red!!
Don't like it. So, I got My Melody for myself.

Hello Kitty Student Scissors for me, not a student though,haha!!
Bought from local gift shop. Not original but can use.


Must-haves. Hello Kitty Table Mirror to replace the old one.
This one is from Miniso Japan, if I'm not wrong.

Hello Kitty Lip Gloss from Sasa Hong Kong.

Hello Kitty U shape Pillow.

No kidding! I'm bringing this when I travel.
Mr Hubby use that toothbrush when travelling :P

Hello Kitty Water Scoop from Bangkok.

Hello Kitty Kitchen Timer or timer for just anything which can get from
my online store, My Kitty Store(facebook page)


Hello Kitty Staplers Collection.
The one with backpack is the cutest,actually. But keep for few years already became yellowish :(

When I took a selfie of myself wearing this Hello Kitty sleep wear, Mr Hubby asked me do I really need to selfie with sleep wear. Haha!! I answered, yes!!

Got this quite cute sleep wear from shopee. Pre-order not ready stock,
waited for 1 week if I'm not wrong.

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs