Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Iphone clothes✿◕‿◕✿


At last i managed to get myself this,Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket home button stickerPhotobucket
i had searched several times at ebay
for thisPhotobucketAnd my effort worth itPhotobucket Photobucket
i got thisPhotobucketPhotobucketIt is suitable for Ipad tooPhotobucket


Surely i will choose the PhotobucketpinkPhotobucket onePhotobucket


Photobucketay,now perfectly nicePhotobucket


And i bought a few new Photobucketclothing for my PhotobucketPhotobucket
This is pink bunny rabito rubber case for PhotobucketPhotobucket
So,the above picture is my Photobucket latest 'look'
With cute pinkPhotobucketbear lace charmPhotobucket


i am 34 weeks PhotobucketpregnantPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hair getting longer and a bit messy 
as the curls not so curlPhotobucketSo,i just tied my hair upPhotobucket
After my confinement month,i will go to re-do
my hairPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

CHERISH 유혜연 said...

Wow, nice iphone case! damn pinkish and looks chio! ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

Happy pregnant mama, giving birth soon? Take care ya!! ♥

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

Thanks,Cherish! yeay~i like pink..!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs