Wednesday, May 25, 2011

scissors✿◕‿◕✿


Internet line so so so sucksPhotobucket
Is it only my area here had problemPhotobucketOr you also experienced 
the same thingPhotobucketLast time,facebook very slow.
But now,even blogger is slowPhotobucket

Luckily,there is still other things that made my 
mood in the pink,not blue...
Photobucketstly,it is my Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketlaptop from Mr Hubby.
Photobucketndly,more Photobuckethello kitty stuff.
Will be uploading soon to my facebook albumPhotobucket

Today,wanna share about scissorsPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
6 in 1 PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Which you can change the blade of the PhotobucketPhotobucket
There is altogether 6 different blades that
will make the cutting of the paper in 6 different pattern.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

This is my workingPhotobucket area.Which really looks like 
children study corner rather than adultsPhotobucket
But,i fit in the chair.i can sit on it.
So,i do not care.Even already became a mummyPhotobucket myself,
i still can surround myself with all these cutesyPhotobucket
Photobucket till here then.i wanna try sign in to my bubbles blog to 
update a few Photobucket Photobucket arrivalsPhotobucket

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs