Monday, January 2, 2012

Growing more~✿◕‿◕✿

Hello all.
Why i had disappeared?
A lot of things happened recently.
My sister got a bit quarrel with me.
And she had took a long holiday.
So,i need to work at the shop and also
care for my 3 daughters.
Lucky me,as i had Mr Hubby 
good hand helping me.
He did a lot of work to help me.
When my sister finally back from holiday,
(bought a few hello kitty stuff for me)
my Baby J fever.Fever and also diarrhea.
When feed her with medicine,she vomit.
Milk also do not want to drink.

Yesterday,her fever kept up high till 39'C.
My father-in-law fetch us to the nearest hospital.
Late at night only we go back to our home.
Today she is better.All her fever gone.
And i took a little time while she is sleeping now
to update a post here.

i am LUCKY again.
i managed to help myself to order this 
Hello Kitty pink leopard design mat for my car.
After i uploaded this picture at my facebook,
my friend likes it so much and asked my help.
So,i helped her to order but unfortunately,all sold out.
And this is Hello Kitty facial sponge set.
This is also 1 of the pre-order items
that i am selling.My customers order,
so i ordered 1 set for myself too.
This is the hello kitty stuff i like the most.
Hello Kitty furry storage box.
But also quite expensive item.
That's why i only bought 1 for myself.
Hello Kitty hanger set.
It is a set with 5 different colours.
Pre-order item too.

You know,i am so happy that now
i can get kitty stuff almost everyday.
i am selling myself,so,i can order from the supplier
which item i like.For some rare items,
i also will buy from others.Normally from
my facebook friends.
Okay,that's all for today.
Baby J wakes up and i need to attend to her.
Bye.



No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs