Monday, January 30, 2012

All the way from Singapore✿◕‿◕✿

My holiday already end,but
it is great! The times with my family,
Mr Hubby,my daughters and also Mr Hubby's family.
Today i will be blogging about
Hello Kitty stuff from Singapore.

The above photo is Hello Kitty thermometer
which i had waited till my neck long.
i had asked the help of a facebook friend,
Adriana Lee,a Singaporean to help me buy this
from Singapore.So nice of her!
My wishlist,one by one,ticked.
i wish to collect VARIETY hello kitty stuff.
Not only bags,wallets,bags,wallets or stationery stuff.
Too bored..
Hello Kitty stencil set of 4.
Suitable for drawing lesson during the pastime.
Haha...such a little kid.
This is what i so craze about.
Rare Hello Kitty sunglasses(100% UV Protection)
but the glasses are in transparent colour.
i immediately brought it to an optical shop
and request to change the normal lens to
myopic lens,to make it my farsightedness spectacles.
Whoaa-horrrr...So,now i can wear this and no need
always wear my contact lens.
As i have Hello Kitty brand spectacles.
This is also another hello kitty stuff i craze about.
Hello Kitty 3D Iphone cover for my baby Iphone.
i had searched everywhere over the world via internet
and at last i found it.The one which is not fake kitty face.
(FYI,all those selling outside has a very fake kitty face:P)
This is also from Singapore.
If you interested,you can find Cara Yap.
♥ this to the max!!!
i gotta go,prepare meal for Baby J.
Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs