Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lunar 2012✿◕‿◕✿

How are your holiday?
My holiday is short but full of fun.
Especially when i am celebrating with Mr Hubby,
my daughters and also my family.

The very first year and first time i wear
cheongsam.But the modern design one.
So,how? Is it nice??
i think i look like 'once upon a time' people.
This taken in Sunway Pyramid washroom.
Now i know the reason why everyone likes to 
snap photo in the washroom.
Even my mommy also joined us.
So,the inside the above photo,there is
me,my mommy,my sister,both my daughters and the only gal 
left out is my brother's girlfriend.
My elder daughter,Daychelle is a very fashionable gal.
She likes dressing herself pretty and cute.
With pink bag pink fashion spectacles and accessories in pink
colour,her favourite colour too.
Dinner time at the Moon Palace Restaurant.
My baby J is now 8 months.
Very very chubby right??
The first day of Lunar New Year,at night,we had 
headed to I-City,which is located at Shah Alam.
So,there is lights everywhere.
Photograph of sweet cute family.
Facebook friend asked why Mr Hubby not wearing the 
bunny ears? Because he is shy to wear it.
Baby J, cow devil girl.
Don't you agree?? She is so so so active.
A mommy of 3 kids?? Unbelievable,right??
So,what is the tips to maintain such a pretty young face
and also a slim body?
Everyday smile without worries,and you will look younger.
Everyday maintain eat 3 meals,no skipping!
 But consume in a normal potion. 
Health supplement is a must,like sheep placenta,
bird nest,collagen and etc.
You can also dress up yourself younger not
wearing like your mommy apparels. Hehee...
My humorous daddy.This new year he is already 59 years old.
Very humorous of him,wearing the lights thing!

During my holiday,i managed to grab a few 
hello kitty stuff.Will share at here soon.
Happy Belated Chinese New Year to all my blog readers!





2 comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs