Sunday, April 22, 2012

Beauty Mode(ミ・。・ミ)

Recently,i am very obsessed towards anything 
about beauty.Anything that can makes a lady beautiful
and young,that attracts me!
So,last week,just went back to
Kuantan,my parents' home and had a great
shopping there.
Restock restock my daily skincare facial products
from SK-II. Yes,i am a loyal user of SK-II for 3 years.
And the good news is my skin is improved each day passed.
Yesterday,bought this:
Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond Drink.
2 months' supply.Let's have a try! Leng arh...!
According to its flyer,this collagen drink contains 5300mg Collagen Peptide.
I'm also a sheep placenta consumer.
 i already consumed CellLabs Sheep Placenta for almost
a year. And now,you know i am really really addicted to shopping
and beauty,not only Hello Kitty.
That day,i headache.i need Panadol.But,
Mr Hubby said there is only 1 thing can heal me and it isn't Panadol,
it is SHOPPING! = =!!!
Anyway,a big thanks to Mr Hubby for pampering me. =)
(Financial support,of course)
This photo just shared to my instagram this morning.
Just spotted! Mr Hubby & me are wearing the same design apparel.
Polkadot shirt and blouse. How matching!! ♥ 
Below i will share a bit of my hello kitty newly added items.
Which is already added a few months ago.
Sorry for the late in updating here. :P
Hello Kitty Face Shape Mini Basket

Hello Kitty Rice Scoop

Hello Kitty Sponge Holder

Hello Kitty Clothes Pegs
All these are from Singapore.
She is a Hello Kitty collector.
And i am very impressed with her collections.
She is Eileen Tan.
i am busy decorating my daughter's room.
Being a mother of 3,especially with a baby by my side,
everything that i do,will really need a lot of time than 
a person without a baby. =(
Exhausted sometimes,as i am the one who not really 
like little baby.Especially when they crying non-stop.
Luckily i have a great nanny-daddy.
That is Mr Hubby,who always help me in taking care of baby J.
Especially the night shift.Which really disturbing my beauty sleep!
Hehehe...Mr Hubby doesn't need any beauty sleep. :P

Okay,that's quite a long chat tonight.
See you tomorrow. If i free to drop by here.
Bye and take good care of yourself,all my friends!










No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs