Monday, April 23, 2012

Follow Me!(ミ・。・ミ)

Daughter sick,mommy worry!
That's the norm.
My elder daughter sick.
Just brought her back from school to the clinic.
According to her,she told me,she vomit non-stop.
Eat and vomit. Pity mommy's girl =(
Now she is sleeping on the couch in living room.
So,i took a lil time to update my bloggie.
Let's have a look at my 
Hello Kitty Pink Dialer.
Please take note! Only for Iphone.
Version 5.0.1 is most suitable.
So,do you want this dialer as your Iphone dialer?
If yes,i can email the dialer theme to you.
Very easy. You just need to follow my Instagram and Pudding.to
My username: MrskittyYi

After followed me,just leave your email by commenting at the photo 
in my Instagram or Pudding.
And i will send to you soon.
Hello Kitty Leopard Theme.
This also can be given to you.
But the theme without wallpaper.
So,you can set your own wallpaper.
The leopard kitty theme is together with this leopard dialer.
Or you want this pink polkadot kitty dialer.
It is all up to you.i can send you this too..
But,with a request.Simple task!
FOLLOW ME.
As long as you are my follower,
you can get more cute kitty stuff in the future
for your Iphone.

So,what to wait? Be my follower =) 
And your Iphone will be like mine. Fully pink and kittylicious!






5 comments:

Sakura said...

Hi MrsKitty,
I'm a follower on here, kittylicious blog, and your twitter, but I don't have an intagram though /:
but I was wondering if I can still get these themes?
I really want the leopard theme and the last dialer with the pink bow.
I was also wondering if there's a way I can get the cute strawberries icon in your status bar like you have in your theme?
Please e-mail me with the details.
Here's my e-mail:
sakura.yamashita93@gmail.com
Thanks!

♥Mrskitty Yi♥ said...

@Sakura Yamashita, you can download my themes from my another blog specially for iphone theme. Here's the link: kittyliciousiphone.blogspot.com

Sakura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sakura said...

I found the themes.
Thanks for the help, and sorry for the trouble.
I like your hello kitty head & bow and your hello kitty head and strawberry indicator and the strawberry icons in your status bar.
Is there a way for me to get them?

Unknown said...

Can you send me this

Oliviaajohnson1994@gmail.com

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs