Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kitty Dressing Table✿◕‿◕✿

Hello all.
i am so so joyful yesterday because
my new dressing table was on the way
to my house.The hello kitty mirror is already 
safely reached me on Friday.
Let's have a look.
So,yesterday,Mr Hubby called his friend 
to help hang up the mirror.
Yes,it is a simple task which actually Mr Hubby 
can hang up himself..
But,to be on the safe side,Mr Hubby said
he will call his friend who is some expert 
in hanging nicely mirror,all those screwing things.
Do you like it too? 
i am so in love with it...♥ ♥
Especially thanks to, of course Mr Hubby
for supporting my hobby.
And also a big thanks to De Sweetie
(click here to get to her profile)
for selling me the limited edition
 hello kitty mirror.
Okay,now i will be very very dilligent
in looking at the mirror everyday...Hehe^^

1 comment:

Hello Kitty Forever said...

That mirror is adorable. I must have it!! XD

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs