Sunday, December 9, 2012

Guardian Malaysia(ミ・。・ミ)

As shown in title,Guardian Malaysia.
Yes,our country,Malaysia had hello kitty stuff,Finally!
See what i grab this morning:
There is tongue cleaner,dental floss toothpick,
cotton swabs,antibacterial wipes & plasters! 
3 different plasters box & i bought all!!
There is also the handwash & shower gel
that i got from Giant Hypermarket.
So,those who haven't get the handwash & shower gel,
you can get them from Guardian too.
i love their packaging,so sweet!
The plasters all are very cute.But,don't have chance to use them.
Not im going to cut myself to use the plaster..><

i had ordered for myself a cute in pink
Hello Kitty apron.
Washable,for your information.
You can pre-order from my lil 
online shop at facebook:
click here.

Hello Kitty soy sauce containers.
Just know i need this badly.
You never know if you never cook.
Haha...

Hello Kitty face shape table mat which i actually
ordered 4 pcs for myself...but,unfortunately
the supplier totally OUT OF STOCK!
Just 2pcs..so,i use them for myself,
not for sale.Super big,ok..
Not the usual small size.

Hello Kitty transparent water bottle
which i like this so much.
But how can an adult like me using this??!
So,think of a great idea.Told Mr Hubby,
Baby J need this badly...im using my own baby as an 
excuse to have this for my collections.
Original water bottle from Sanrio,
Made in Korea shining tag.
i got extra for sale..Ready stock.
Add my shop fb account for more details.


This is a gift from a lovely friend of mine
for Baby J. Hello Kitty baby bib from Lily Li.
My facebook friend.
Baby J already grow up & no longer use this.
Added to my collection..=) Whee...

Bought this from Lily. Hello Kitty string lights.
Go check out her fb account:
Click here.

She sells Hello Kitty stuff too.
That's all for today..








No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs