Thursday, December 27, 2012

Silent Night or Flood Night??(ミ・。・ミ)

Greetings from Kuantan.
yes,im currently in Kuantan,my parents' home.
Back here to on last Sunday to celebrate Christmas with
my parents.My family is Christian,FYI.
But,sadly,on 24th (Christmas Eve) mostly all places in Kuantan
FLOOD. Rains poured non-stop..
The morning of 24th,it was still raining.
We went out to have our breakfast and then head to our shop
which is located in Malay Town(near East Coast Mall)
As usual,we will have our shopping in ECM.
Dad called Mom and asked whether home got flood??
My Mom still laugh said no,impossible as we came out this morning,
nothing happen. No water level seen.

But then,mostly the roads in Kuantan traffic jams
and some had been blocked..because of FLOOD.
We managed to get back home about 5 pm and OMG!!
See:
Back home only know just now flood 'arrived'.
Cleaned the house for New Year..=)
Super tired,luckily only the kitchen and the front part of the house
flooded.If the whole house,im gonna faint!!

Wow...Mr Hubby knows me well!! 
My Xmas gift from Mr Hubby.This came just in time as 
some of my SK-II products used up! 
Thankies, Mr Hubby~ u gonna work harder now..hehe
Got this Limited Edition Rochas SK-II box too.

We still attend the X'mas Eve Dinner Party.
This is my look for that night. ❤ 
Mr Hubby said looks like doll?? My Instagram  friends commented
i look like a lil girl with this dress on..*shy*
i super love the ballerina flats that i just bought from Vincci. 
Matching with my dress right? i was also wearing the white 
with small bow long nylon stockings.
My 2 elder princess look for the X'mas Eve night.

Merry Christmas from Mr Hubby & me! 
Few days later,we will celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary! ❤ 
i feel so contented that im still with Mr Hubby.
We can share the love together for so many years.
Amen!!!
Someone photo missing?? No,i still remember her,my youngest daughter,
Baby Justina.
She is now 19 months and yesterday fever.
Actually we were going back to Temerloh but due to
Baby J sick,we postponed till she get well soon...=(
Last but not least,good deals from
Brands Outlet. Such a good deal surely share with all mommas out there.
Bought these for my 2 daughters Chinese New Year apparels.
the price is reasonable and the quality of the apparels is good.
My daughters prefer to wear clothes or dress like an adult.
They seldom wear or even never wear apparels like those long dress
that every little gals out there wearing..Therefore,they now choose 
for their own apparels. They have the decision as i want them
 to learn make decision for themselves.
They are quite up-to-date when it comes to clothings..
Like mother,like daughter?? haha...

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs