Sunday, May 24, 2015

LoveDoki


My love had moved from Kikki K to LoveDoki when I saw this gold planner for the very first time.
I bought A6 size which is same like my Kikki K time planner. No regret choosing gold instead of pink. Not that I don't like pink anymore, I'm still a certified pinkaholic..but recently, I'm so in love with everything GOLD. I think this will stay for a whileeeeee only.
Bought the mint colour pouch from LoveDoki too. Use to keep my cute pens and sticky notes. Mint also my favourite colour now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 

Some of the cute sticky notes that I had chosen to put in my planner. I moved all the inserts from my Kikki K to this planner. Only the dividers not. I'm using the gold dividers from LoveDoki too. 
Modify a bit of the dividers. Below the gold polkadots divider,I had add an apron and that's where I write down all my cooking recipe ☺️ 

I like motivational quotes. So the Kikki K dividers with quote,I kept it and use it now in this new planner. 

Close-up of the mint LoveDoki pouch.
Can't keep many pens. I had a few which I can't put them in this pouch, so I need to choose those I use the most and put in it. Also can keep a few set of sticky notes only. 

I'm bored so I made a wallpaper for my iPhone 6+ ❤️ When will the jailbreak for IOS8.3 release? I can't stand my dull non-jailbreak iPhone. 
Anyway,the pink tempered glass screen protector front and back that I ordered from Aliexpress had arrived safely. Sticked it myself and finally, my iPhone is PINK!! ๐Ÿ’•
Super match with the Hello Kitty TPU cover right! Miss my iPhone 6. How is it now? What the thief did to it? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Curse the thief 9 9.Why will they wanna be thief? Can't they just work and earn money for a living, and not by stealing others' valuable thing? 

Don't want to think about the sad thing again ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜” I need to cheer up.
Like this ok mah? Hehehe...
OL clothes. Took this photo last weekday (forgot which day), after work. Just realized my OL clothes mostly in black & white colour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜… I think next time need to buy other colours. 
Photo taken yesterday. This is the just-wake-up-from-nap face ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
Eyes look a bit swollen cos just wake up๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… 
I look slim in this photo but I think I had gain some weight recently..I ate a lot especially during working time. My colleagues treat me biscuits, ice-cream & snacks ๐Ÿ˜“ I need to do some exercise soon, if not I will become a fat lady! ๐Ÿ˜จ

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs