Monday, July 27, 2015

16/8/15, Rainy Sunday.


I kept on forgot to upload this photo.
#throwback 2 months ago when Minions is at Mid Valley.We went to Mid Valley when we were at my aunt's house,seeing my grandma. She is sick ๐Ÿ˜ž 
Glad to hear that now she had discharged out from ICU to normal ward. God bless her!

McDonald's Malaysia just finished releasing Hello Kitty Birthday Party figurines set. As usual, not the complete set. 4 figurines only.
I had earlier got this set from McDonald's USA. And it is 8 pieces of them!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž Inside all the figurines have little small surprise gift. Like,charm,ring,hair clip,mini comb,keychain & etc.

This lovely wooden hanger for room,
I got it from Melaka. A shop located at the ground floor of Mahkota Parade. 
This shop selling all kinds of wooden hanger with meaningful quotes. I like all of them๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ so wanna grab a few with me. But hanging too much in the same house looks too over haha!!

I'm still a case-holic. Iphone case-holic. Certified one..haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This My Melody rubber type cover,I had it for my iPhone 4 last time, and then iPhone 6 and now for 6+. 
Just can't get over its cuteness❤️

This one also special. 
Haha!!! My iPhone wearing Superman underwear LOL.

Ordered this very special customized case with falling glitter star from my supplier. Cost me quite a lot but I want it so much. It is my Chinese name and below Mr Hubby's name. 
Special right? Right?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

New watch.....
What's so special with this watch? I saw a lot of my FB friend had this watch. Is it the trend now?
Anyway, quite like this watch because of its colour combination.
Looks so 'classy'. I like it ☺️☺️

Grateful to have a sweet online friend.
Never meet before too, and she is a very talented in handmade crocheting.
She sent me a cute Minnie crochet charm plugy which I can hang it to my phone, and a pink tassel for my gold planner. So sweet of her!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ 
If you want to order crochet stuff from her, you can follow her Instagram  @nijilok. From there, you can contact her via LINE or wechat app.
Her handmade is so nice and very detailed.

Okay,so...my youngest daughter,Justina really grow up fast. 
4 years old now. Her hair is long enough to tie it up,but never allow me to tie it. She likes putting her hair down...๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
Finally, she allows me to tie her hair and put on cute hair clips. 
I put the Hello Kitty ears hair clip.
Bought it last time at Sanrio Gift Gate, Sunway Pyramid but never get a chance to use it.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜… 

My story updates till here ๐Ÿ˜
Goodbye and happy Monday blue..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚hahaha...

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs