Saturday, June 11, 2016

Hello Kitty Colouring


People say colouring will reduce stress. And then,there is a time,
those colouring pattern book so popular. Everyone selling and buying
and taking pictures of their colouring skill to show to friends in social media.
I,myself not a colouring fans though. Dislike colouring since childhood.


But,colouring with Hello Kitty surely will reduce my stress! :P
You see,my coluring skill very weak. Don't have all those shade of colours.
Even a talented 5-year-old coloured nice than me haha!!


The colouring set from Hello Kitty Go Around Malaysia.
I didn't buy when I went to HKGA Malaysia.
And then,I felt a bit regretted. Luckily they were doing some
discounted offer price when the event ended,and 1 of my FB friend
was going there. So,I had asked her help to get this :)

 The back of the colouring set case.

Inside view.

 And also getting this colouring book with sticker.
If I really want to colour,I want to colour only Hello Kitty pictures LOL..


The stickers has a few pages,but I only took picture of 1.


Super excited to receive happy mail but 
sad once I open the parcel. Supplier sent wrong!
 I had actually ordered pink My Melody but I get purple Little Twin Star instead 😭😭
Anyway,it is cute right? Convince me that it is the cutest!
If you don't know,it is a bumper case+tempered glass front & back protector+anti-dust cap.


I had been so lazy recently. Stop juicing for quite a long time.
Lots of fruits in the fridge waiting their turn for juicing haha..
So,I forced myself to be diligent,in juicing,in exercising,in reading too!

Happy Dragon Boat Festival, also called Duanwu Festival.
This year fall on last Thursday.
I must share this picture here in my blog,because it is so CUTE!
With this new app I had just learnt from my online friend.
The app name is called 黄油相机.

Today is Saturday. Off day,no working.
 Had booked for eyelash extension this morning.


So today gonna be a selfie queen haha!!
I'm just so happy when I get to do things I like :)
Like spending money on handbags,heels,clothes,daily skincare.
Am i nuts actually? Haha...YOLO!

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs