Thursday, November 24, 2016

24/11/16


Guardian Malaysia surprised us again with very cute 
Sanrio characters hand cream vs. hand sanitiser.


Hello Kitty & My Melody hand cream.
Little Twin Star & Hello Kitty hand sanitiser.
The hand sanitiser is very cute.Silicone die-cut shape covering
the sanitiser bottle. I think these are suitable as Christmas gift :)


2 tier Hello Kitty soap holder is what I need! 1 to put my soap,
1 to put my facial sponge. Like...finally!
Searched high & low for this kind of soap holder.
I know I can order online from supplier,but I wanna try
local shop. Too bad, not a local shop selling this type.



This is my essential. #cantlivewithoutthem #myipad #myiphone
So,I got myself a new ipad case. So cool right!!
And my Iphone a very very big pink rose cover.
It is very cute right? But my colleagues so bad :(
They said too big and it is ugly!! 
No fashion sense...:P

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs