Mrskitty Yi
Follow | Dashboard

WebMistress
Suet Yi. 32 years old
*nickname* Mrskitty Yi
Full-time wife,Full-time mama
Full-time clerk at an office,
Part-time online seller,
Part-time blogger,
Part-time iPhone & Android themer

Advertising/Sponsorship may contact me via email
(Email add in bio)

BIO | SHOP | TAG | Entry

.My Dolly Friends.
"Recent Activity"
CIMG0207
"No kidding! We cycled all the way up to the hill. I think that's the reason all the tourists here keep on looking at us."

Recent Posts

All the little things
24/11/16
Some Little Things
Hello Kitty From Taiwan
#hksgg 3rd Gathering
Hello Kitty X McDonald's
My Birthday
Brother's Sis-in-Law's Big Day
Small Gift Big Smile
McD X Hello Kitty Malaysia~Part 2

.Recent Mee.
"Do you know how happy am I? One of my wishlist ticked."
CIMG0207
BTW,this is my most favourite photo!

My Cute Friends
Nuffnang Ads

4th Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Our 4th #hksgg had taken place in Temerloh yesterday.
My kitty friends are all so considerate to come
all the way from KL to find me
for a lunch or tea-break? Haha!!
We also done mannequin challenge.
My very first #mannequin challenge lol..
You can view the short video in my FB/Instagram.

Made some of the nicest photo into a collage.
Early X'mas celebration with kitty friends at 
Restaurant Peranakan Place.
Exchanging our X'mas present.


I'm so lucky to have gotten Angel's present.
It is what I had considered to buy few days ago.
A very cute Hello Kitty container with 3D kitty on it.
She ordered it from Japan.


Unpackaged our gift. All is Hello Kitty stuff.
The pink box is my gift which Ellianna got it.
She couldn't attend this gathering,so we didn't opened
her gift. 

Extra gift I got. Earrings from Angel babe,
gingerbread cookie from Valerie & 
the cute choco egg is from Joyce.
Inside the choco egg,there is a little surprise.


I got this pink winter Hello Kitty.
I like it so much because it is pink!
Should I buy more of the egg to collect the 3D figurine?
Can consider right...

I'm blessed to have such nice kitty friends who
also bought X'mas presents for my 3 girls.
All these are from Angel & Ariel.


Surely the little girl very happy because 
she got new toys!

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comment(s)

CATCH THE PAST STORY | BACK TO THE NEW