Mrskitty Yi
Follow | Dashboard

WebMistress
Suet Yi. 32 years old
*nickname* Mrskitty Yi
Malaysian Chinese,
who can't read Chinese
Full-time wife,Full-time mama
Full-time clerk at an office,
Part-time online seller,
Part-time blogger,
Part-time iPhone & Android themer

Advertising/Sponsorship may contact me via email
(Email add in bio)

BIO | SHOP | TAG | Entry

.My Dolly Friends.
"Recent Activity"
CIMG0207
"No kidding! We cycled all the way up to the hill. I think that's the reason all the tourists here keep on looking at us."

Recent Posts

All the lil stuff...
Weekend
Week 4 Happy Meal Toy
Week 2 & 3 Happy Meal Toy
Hello Kitty Jolly Red X Hong Leong Bank
Blessed Gift 2017
Daiso Malaysia
CNY 2017
Countdown to CNY
2.0.1.7

.Recent Mee.
"Do you know how happy am I? One of my wishlist ticked."
CIMG0207
BTW,this is my most favourite photo!

My Cute Friends
Nuffnang Ads

♥Happy Mama's Day♥

Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing. 
Cheers to all mothers ♥


Nothing special happen today.
I still cook for my lil family.
You know, mothers in this world are the 
only person who doesn't have holiday :)

I received mother's day present from my 3 daughters 
earlier this month.


My daughters bought the backpack for me while 
the other handbag for my mom from me,my brother & my sister.
Coincidently, both of us chose red colour. Same same :)

Labels: , , ,


0 Comment(s)

CATCH THE PAST STORY | BACK TO THE NEW