Thursday, July 27, 2017

Liver Problems

My skin condition had improved a lot after I started consuming Amway Nutrilite Milk Thistle & Dandelion capsules. This one is good for liver. If you have weak liver or your liver had been functioning not very good, you can try take this. How to know whether our liver is functioning good or not? Okay today's post is all about liver problems and the early signs you should never ignore. 

The main function of liver that I know is to break down nutrients from food we eat and help with digestion. Like when you consume those healthy supplements, vitamins or pills, you need a healthy liver to help breakdown the nutrients for your body to absorb the nutrients.A healthy liver also control your weight. When your liver not working as it should, whatever healthy supplements you consume is useless. Liver dysfunction is used to describe a liver that is not working well.

Symptoms of a suffering liver that you should not ignore.
1. Dry, itchy skin 
2. Pimples of reddish colour around the lower face
3. Bad breath
4. Easily tired
5. Nausea, digestive issues such as indigestion & acid reflux
6. Fluid retention in various parts of the body
7. Pain predominantly on right side of head
8. Excessive thirst
9. Constipation, irritable bowel syndrome
10. Unexplained pain: shoulder, elbow, hip, knee
11. Moodiness
12. Loss of interest in sex
13. Feel bloated, frequent passing gas

I online do research about liver dysfunction and found out there is a few symptoms listed do occur to me. Symptom No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9, 10, 13. I had these symptoms. Therefore, I confimed myself I need to find supplements to improve my liver condition. My liver is sick.

So,I had tried Amway Nutrilite Milk Thistle & Dandelion. 60 tablets and recommended dosage is 1 tablet 2 times a day with meal. Which means 2 tablets/day. I only consume 1 tablet/day because I can't force myself to drink plenty of water and I feel quite heaty when I consume 2 tablets/day.
But after just my 1st bottle, I can see improvements. The symptoms I encountered no more happens to me. :) And then I continue consume it to the 2nd, 3rd and now the 4th bottle. I persuade Mr Hubby to take this supplements too.As I noticed Mr Hubby had some of the symptoms too.
Actually I personally think a lot of people will have some of the symptoms because our liver works too hard to cleanse toxins and wastes from our blood. Liver is the detoxifying organ. I know a lot people also consume healthy supplements and our liver even need to work harder to breakdown the nutrients in the supplements. 

So, after my liver had became strong & healthy, I think I can back to consume CellLabs Sheep Placenta. I consumed before sheep placenta few years ago, but had stopped when I thought it didn't have any good effect. That was when my skin started worsen again. Pimples popping out from my face. And I thought maybe that's the effect after consuming sheep placenta as they said sheep placenta quite heaty,if you consume it must drink plenty of water. 


Last weekend, I went to buy this CellLabs Sheep Placenta from Guardian. Just realised they have new packaging now,not like last time in bottle but in plastic packaging,or you call it what? I'm not so sure how to call this type of packaging, as shown in above pic. I take 1 pill a day in the morning right after I woke up with empty stomach. Consuming before your meal and empty stomach is especially good so that the nutrients will absorbs well. 

I only consume sheep placenta now and stop the milk thistle supplements. I think it is better not to take too many supplements at 1 time. Sheep placenta...has a lot of benefits.
You may refer here for the goodness of sheep placenta:

I can say I really experienced the goodness of sheep placenta. I'm a loyal consumer of CellLabs Sheep Placenta for about 3 years,and then stop for near 2 years, and now consume back :)
It is the best anti-ageing products, I highly recommend. 

No comments:

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs